Industrial Machinery Mechanics
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHY CHOOSE CRANE 1 SERVICES ...
- We're a longstanding, stable company with a sustained growth trajectory
- We provide: a company truck, fuel card, cell phone, PPE, and uniforms (with laundry service!)
- Benefits: Effective Day #1, company-paid life insurance, and 401k (we match!)
- Work-Life Balance
- Training & Development (courses offered year-round, we invest in you!)
- Competitive pay
- Career Advancement
- Paid PTO, vacations, and holidays
Industrial Machinery Mechanics Responsibilities
- Perform preventative maintenance, inspection, and repairs on overhead cranes
- Electrical & mechanical troubleshooting (480 V, 3-phase, motor control, VFD, AC/DC)
- Working from heights
- Work closely with service supervisor and/or service coordinator to minimize delays and downtime
- Provide a high-level professionalism and customer service
Industrial Machinery Mechanics Requirements
- Minimum (1) year of experience involving electrical troubleshooting and mechanical repair
- Maintain a good driving record, including a valid driver’s license
- Education: Associate degree in Industrial Electrical/Mechanical Technology or related field or equivalent vocational/technical training and experience is preferred
If interested in this Industrial Machinery Mechanics role, please Apply Now!
CRANE1 is a leader in crane and hoist safety solutions, equipment installations, emergency repairs, and lifecycle asset management focused on safety compliance, equipment uptime, and cost savings.
Crane 1 Services
ManufacturingView all jobs at Crane 1 Services