State Tested Nursing Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring Bonus: $4,000
NEW WAGES: $14.52 - $18.35 based on experience
Crandall Medical Center, a non-profit 176-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center, is hiring for various nursing positions. We are looking for kind, caring, compassionate, team oriented and reliable nursing staff to join our team of excellent caregivers. As a large skilled nursing facility, we offer experience in many levels of care including; dementia care, IVs, wound care, orthopedic care, post-surgical care, rehabilitation services and numerous chronic health conditions.
STNAs perform their duties under the leadership of the LPN, RN Supervisors and the management team to ensure our high standards of resident care.
- Pay based on experience - $14.52 - $18.35
- Full time
- Temporary full time Hiring Bonus: $4,000
- Part time
- Part time Hiring Bonus: $800
- PRN - receive premium pay
- Afternoons - $2.50 Shift Differential
- Midnights - $1.00 Shift Differential
- 8 or 12-hour shifts
- Discounts to local golf club
- Earn paid time off
- Perfect Attendance Incentive
- Access to an onsite Wellness Facility, indoor heated pool and walking trails
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with company match
- Benefit Options
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
Professional Experience/Educational Requirements:
- Completion of nurse aide training program
Certification / Licensure:
- Current Ohio STNA certification or in process of being registered
Are you ready to work in a family oriented environment where the residents always come first? Then apply today! We welcome the opportunity to discuss all that we have to offer. Find us on Indeed.com or go directly to our website at www.crandallmedicalcenter.com. Call 330-938-6126, ext. 42207 for more details.
Crandall Medical Center follows all COVID-19 precautions as directed by OSHA, the Ohio Department of Health and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Crandall Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Like us on Facebook! facebook.com/CrandallMedicalCenter
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Crandall Medical Center
HealthcareView all jobs at Crandall Medical Center