We are seeking an Certified Service Technician to join our team! Must be able to accurately diagnose automotive problems without supervision and have a track record of quality workmanship. Competitive pay according to your experience level.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective vehicles
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience as an auto mechanic or other related fields
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Have your own tools
- Industry leading 401K plan with percentage match
- Low cost, excellent health, dental and vision insurance
- Promote from within, we have several dealerships statewide
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME, INTERVIEWS WILL BE SCHEDULE VIA EMAIL ONLY! NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Former military personnel encouraged to apply. Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US.