As a Master Automotive Technician, you will be working in a total car care repair center, with jobs ranging from standard maintenance to transmission, electrical Automotive Masters and everything in between if you have the proper skill set. This position will be responsible for explaining technical diagnoses and needed repairs to service staff and team members.
- Diagnose and repair automotive systems-drivetrain, brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, air conditioning and computer systems
- Remove and Reinstall Transmission systems.
- Ability to accurately diagnose transmission problems, TCM, PCM, Solenoids, electrical issues.
- Assist other technicians in performing technical activities
- Explain problems discovered during vehicle inspection to service writers and technicians
- Continuously learn new information and techniques, including cross training of POS software
- Professionally record findings so that repairs costs are accurately estimated
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation packages based upon experience
- $1200 Signing Bonus
- Daytime work hours- NO WEEKENDS!
- Vacation time, Paid Holidays, and Monthly Performance Bonus!
- Access to AAMCO's proprietary training programs, seminars and skill presentations
- Live technician support hotline capable of troubleshooting any problem encountered in your center
- Clean, safe environment
- Great team atmosphere
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience working as an automotive and/or completion of automotive tech/trade school in mechanical diagnosis, problem solving, and repair experience.
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Appropriate Automotive Master tools necessary for service performed
- Experience troubleshooting and conducting both mechanical and electrical diagnostics, including drivability testing
- ASE/INDUSTRY/AAMCO Certifications are preferred but not required (we can get you there).
- Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment