Sales - Mazda
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are motivated by writing your own paycheck and success, don't mind WORKING hard and having fun at work, then please come apply today! We are seeking Sales Consultants to join our team!
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest incentives
- Close and follow up on sales transactions
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Industry leading 401K plan with percentage match
- Low cost, excellent health, dental and vision insurance
- Promote from within, we have several dealerships statewide
SKILLS: AUTOMOTIVE SALES, BUILD RAPPORT, DETAIL ORIENTED, DEALERSHIP, CRM, CUSTOMER SERVICE, NEGOTIATIONS SKILLS
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
The Crain Automotive Team is Arkansas' largest family owned and operated dealer group. We provide Arkansas with the best shopping experience for new & used vehicles and provide certified auto repair, service and maintenance for all makes and models, as well as, collision centers for body repairs. We also have RV and a new Powersports location that sells motorcycles, ATV’s, and watercraft. We have locations across Northwestern and Central Arkansas and are constantly growing. We do this by hiring the best and offering the most competitive pay plans, full benefits, 401K and life insurance. So, if you are passionate about providing great customer service and this sounds like the place for you, we would love to hear from you.
Crain Automotive Team
AddressLittle Rock, AR
BusinessView all jobs at Crain Automotive Team