IT Systems Administrator
Crain Automotive Team Fayetteville, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced Network Administrator/ IT Support Specialist to join our Northwest Arkansas team! Auto Dealership and Reynolds & Reynolds administration experience is a big plus.
You will maintain the network and resolve computer-related issues for your clients. Competitive pay based on experience.
- Optimize and maintain complex Network
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Previous experience in Network Administration, IT Administration, Break/Fix,
- Reynolds & Reynolds administration experience
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Industry leading 401K plan with percentage match
- Low cost, excellent health, dental and vision insurance
- Promote from within, we have several dealerships statewide
The Crain Automotive Team is Arkansas' largest family owned and operated dealer group. We provide Arkansas with the best shopping experience for new & used vehicles and provide certified auto repair, service and maintenance for all makes and models. We have locations across Northwestern and Central Arkansas and are constantly growing. We do this by hiring the best and offering the most competitive pay plans, full benefits, 401K and life insurance. So if you are passionate about providing great customer service and this sounds like the place for you, we would love to hear from you.
Crain Automotive Team
TechnologyView all jobs at Crain Automotive Team