- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Experienced Service Technician to join our team! Must be able to accurately diagnose automotive problems without supervision and have a track record of quality workmanship. You will maintain and repair industrial production and processing machinery. Competitive pay according to your experience level.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective vehicles
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience as an auto mechanic or other related fields
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Have your own tools
- Industry leading 401K plan with percentage match
- Low cost, excellent health, dental and vision insurance
- Promote from within, we have several dealerships statewide
The Crain Automotive Team is Arkansas' largest family owned and operated dealer group. We provide Arkansas with the best shopping experience for new & used vehicles and provide certified auto repair, service and maintenance for all makes and models, as well as, collision centers for body repairs. We also have RV and a new Powersports location that sells motorcycles, ATV’s, and watercraft. We have locations across Northwestern and Central Arkansas and are constantly growing. We do this by hiring the best and offering the most competitive pay plans, full benefits, 401K and life insurance. So, if you are passionate about providing great customer service and this sounds like the place for you, we would love to hear from you.
Crain Automotive Team
AutomotiveView all jobs at Crain Automotive Team