Crain Kia NLR Service Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Service Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Oversees Service Department
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Industry leading 401K plan with percentage match
- Low cost, excellent health, dental and vision insurance
- Promote from within, we have several dealerships statewide
SKILLS: Technical, Build Rapport, Communication skills, Customer service, Multi-Tasking, Service Advisor, Troubleshooting, Detail oriented, Auto service & repair knowledge
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
The Crain Automotive Team is Arkansas' largest family owned and operated dealer group. We provide Arkansas with the best shopping experience for new & used vehicles and provide certified auto repair, service and maintenance for all makes and models, as well as, collision centers for body repairs. We also have RV and a new Powersports location that sells motorcycles, ATV’s, and watercraft. We have locations across Northwestern and Central Arkansas and are constantly growing. We do this by hiring the best and offering the most competitive pay plans, full benefits, 401K and life insurance. So if you are passionate about providing great customer service and this sounds like the place for you, we would love to hear from you.
Crain Automotive Team
AutomotiveView all jobs at Crain Automotive Team