Real Estate Buyer'S Sales Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you love helping people find their dream homes? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!Compensation:
$123,500 at plan earningsResponsibilities:
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Real estate licenses in DC, MD, and/or VA. Preference for agents who have multiple licenses, particularly DC and MD.
Craig Fauver Real Estate is a boutique brokerage-team hybrid. Our office is located in the Navy Yard neighborhood of DC and we service DC, VA, and MD. Craig Fauver began selling real estate full-time in 2010 with Long and Foster's Capitol Hill office, and spent time with KW and Fairfax Realty before starting Craig Fauver Real Estate as an independent broker-owner in 2014. In 2019 he started recruiting agents to help him manage his growing business and aid in their business development.
Our focus is on residential sales in DC, Northern Virginia, and MD. Craig's goal is to grow his own business and yours at the same time and be an invaluable resource to your real estate career. His belief is that anyone with a strong work ethic and customer-oriented attitude can make a comfortable living selling real estate full-time if they are given the right tools and guidance.
Craig Fauver Real Estate
AddressCollege Park, MD
Real EstateView all jobs at Craig Fauver Real Estate