Senior Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
About Craftsmen Industries
Craftsmen Industries custom manufactures unique specialty trailers and vehicles and large format printed elements for experiential marketing and industrial solutions for brands across the industry spectrum including Boeing, PepsiCo, and Anheuser-Busch. We pride ourselves on creating our products fully in-house from initial design and engineering to fabrication and the finishing touches of graphics and paint.
Our Craftsmen team includes one subsidiary, Schantz Manufacturing. Schantz focuses on custom manufacturing of concession trailers for the fair and festival industry.
Guided by our values, we BUILD by helping bring ideas to life in a dynamic and collaborative environment and we're looking for talented individuals to grow with us!
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- Career development opportunities.
- Benefits including but not limited to Medical, Dental and Vision.
- 401(k) Match and Much More!
Position Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: St. Charles, MO
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for all activities associated with projects after receipt of a purchase order. This includes but is not limited to all project communication internally and externally, project scope changes, project finances, and schedule management for both engineering and production.
- Perform job duties independently and serve as mentor to junior project managers.
- Schedule work and deadlines for engineering and production.
- Coordinate client approvals and submissions to maintain schedule.
- Track all scope changes and notify sales and estimating of any decrease and/or increase in pricing.
- Track labor and material while actively managing cost to maintain budget.
- Notify leadership team when schedule or budget is in jeopardy and/or offer suggestions on the required corrections.
- Accomplish all tasks listed above on multiple projects at once.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and technical degree
- Minimum of 10 years of project engineering or project management experience.
- Ability to simultaneously organize and successfully execute multiple project responsibilities.
- Experience with a scheduling software and knowledge of critical path management.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Must possess highly effective interpersonal skills and the ability to interact within both engineering and operations environments with both clients and suppliers.
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Craftsmen Industries (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment without regard to race, marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation and/or any other characteristic protected by law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the performance of their essential job functions.
To learn more visit www.craftsmenind.com or www.schantzmfg.com.
AddressSaint Charles, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Craftsmen Industries