Craftsmen Industries Saint Charles, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
About Craftsmen Industries
Craftsmen Industries custom manufactures unique specialty trailers and vehicles and large format printed elements for experiential marketing and industrial solutions for brands across the industry spectrum including Boeing, PepsiCo, and Anheuser-Busch. We pride ourselves on creating our products fully in-house from initial design and engineering to fabrication and the finishing touches of graphics and paint.
Our Craftsmen team includes two subsidiaries, Schantz Manufacturing and Trans-Lux Fair-Play Corporation. Schantz focuses on custom manufacturing of concession trailers for the fair and festival industry. Trans-Lux specializes in the production of custom LED displays, lighting solutions, and digital scoreboards for sports and commercial markets.
Guided by our values, we BUILD by helping bring ideas to life in a dynamic and collaborative environment and we're looking for talented individuals to grow with us!
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- Career development opportunities.
- Benefits including but not limited to Medical, Dental and Vision.
- 401(k) Match and Much More!
Position Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: St. Charles, MO
Position Summary: We are seeking an experienced and talented candidate with knowledge in electrical principles, design, construction, and troubleshooting of electrical circuits. Knowledge of NEC electrical code is preferred and must be comfortable working in both the office and shop environment. Must be a lifelong learner and enjoy teaching others in a fast-paced environment that offers growth and the ability to confront new opportunities daily.
- Electrical designs, schematics, and component specification.
- Provide electrical support during project construction.
- Work closely with interdisciplinary team to ensure project requirements are met.
- PLC programming and HMI screens.
- Establish standard electrical designs and practices.
- Main knowledge for electrical codes and code compliance.
- Coach and train others in the department on electrical principals.
- Assist with electrical system troubleshooting.
- Contributing to estimating project opportunities.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years design experience or equivalent.
- Experience in a design/build environment.
- Knowledge of electrical calculations, NEC codes and standards.
- Practical understanding and working capabilities with programming PLC logic and HMI screen development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Project.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Craftsmen Industries (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment without regard to race, marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation and/or any other characteristic protected by law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the performance of their essential job functions.
To learn more visit www.craftsmenind.com, www.schantzmfg.com, or www.fair-play.com.
AddressSaint Charles, MO
ManufacturingView all jobs at Craftsmen Industries