Class A CDL Driver
- Expired: October 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Craftsmen Industries
Craftsmen Industries custom manufactures unique specialty trailers and vehicles and large format printed elements for experiential marketing and industrial solutions for brands across the industry spectrum including Boeing, PepsiCo, and Anheuser-Busch. We pride ourselves on creating our products fully in-house from initial design and engineering to fabrication and the finishing touches of graphics and paint.
Our Craftsmen team includes one subsidiary, Schantz Manufacturing. Schantz focuses on custom manufacturing of concession trailers for the fair and festival industry.
Guided by our values, we BUILD by helping bring ideas to life in a dynamic and collaborative environment and we're looking for talented individuals to grow with us!
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- Career development opportunities.
- Benefits including but not limited to Medical, Dental and Vision.
- 401(k) Match and Much More!
Position Title: Class A CDL Driver
Location: St. Charles, MO
- Spot various types of trailers and vehicles into production area.
- Move various types of trailers and vehicles on company parking lot to store.
- Locally test drive and deliver various types of trailers and vehicles.
- Work under moderate supervision to meet project and customer specifications, quality, and deadlines.
- Take pride in work to deliver finished products according to specifications.
- Work from verbal and written instruction (i.e., Drawings, MO's, etc.).
- Ability to work successfully within a team and as an individual contributor.
- Must effectively communicate and present interpretations of work.
- Use and maintain equipment and tools specific to the position.
- Must be willing to offer solutions and ideas to Supervisors and Peers.
- Initiative to take on more responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experienced Class A CDL driver with airbrakes certification with at least 1 or more years of driving experience.
- Maintain a positive attitude towards customers and team members.
- Ensure compliance with a safety mindset.
- Trade school or work-related experience.
- Welding and/or fabrication skills.
- Manufacturing and mechanical skills.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary standing position for up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to ascend/descend ladder and climb in and out of trailers as well as work atop scaffolding.
- Some travel may be required for on-site assistance.
Craftsmen Industries (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment without regard to race, marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other characteristic protected by law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the performance of their essential job functions.
To learn more visit www.craftsmenind.com or www.schantzmfg.com.
AddressSaint Charles, MO
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Craftsmen Industries
Get fresh Local Tractor Trailer Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.