Craftsmen Contractors is looking for Rod-Busters for a client in the Downtown Jacksonville area. Please only local inquires, we DO NOT pay Per Diem or Hotel. You must have some form of Rod-busting experience to be considered.
- Must be able to shape steel rods for use in concrete projects.
- You must understand the construction process and how rods reinforce concrete foundation or framing.
- Know how to use the correct number of rods and mesh for placement, cut the iron into pieces, wrap them in mesh and fasten them to concrete forms.
- The work often involves long days on your feet and requires endurance to use heavy equipment for extended periods.
- Must have at least 3-5 years experience
- Must have own tools and safety gear.
Please email resume to email@example.com or call Michelle at 904-737-3751.