Recruiter and Outside Sales
Craftsmen Contractors is looking for a highly-motivated individual to grow business. Competitive salary, commissions, benefits and advancement opportunities are just some of the perks at this company.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to generate new business by cold calling on commercial construction sites as well as light industrial facilities. This position is for a well-established Staffing company in the Mississippi Gulf Coast area.
Responsible for overseeing the sales and service operation of a branch office, ensuring sales and profit goals are met. Key activities include cold calling, selling, daily client and site visits, and strategic planning. Branch Manager reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
• Out in your community at least four (4) hours daily selling, meeting with prospective customers and current customers.
• Recruiting, hiring, managing and retaining the finest workforce
• Growth of the overall revenue of branch
• Oversees branch operations including application process and collections
• Respond to and effectively manage client complaints or disputes
• Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to ensure productivity and goal achievement
• Responsible for overall profitability of the branch through direct sales to existing and prospective clients.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
• 2 years outside sales experience
• Must possess a strong work ethic and be a self-starter
• Strong computer skills
• Use of personal vehicle during work hours
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid Driver's License
•Criminal background check to include driving record review
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
• Previous sales experience, preferably outside and cold call experience
• Previous management/supervisory experience within the staffing industry highly preferred
• Active Listening skills-giving full attention to what others are saying, taking time to understand points being made
• Writing-communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
• Speaking-talking to others to convey information effectively
• Critical thinking-ability to make reasoned judgments that are logical and well thought out
• May work a varied schedule, including weekends, based on business needs
• Time Management-ability to manage one’s own time and the time of others
• $45,000 annual base salary
• Commissions paid based on the profitability of the office
• Paid time off- Up to 16 days off your first year
• Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits offered
Equal Employment Opportunity
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Craftsmen Contractors will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Craftsmen Contractors does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.