Craftsmen Contractors is searching for a new Sales Executive to service the New Orleans area to join our growing team! We are a highly competitive staffing agency that runs throughout the state of Louisiana as well as Florida. Craftsmen Contractors is currently searching for a highly motivated individual who is a self starter. You will be using your own vehicle (mileage is reimbursed, no worries!) to drive around to job sites as well as construction company offices trying to 'sell' them our construction workers. We have a large amount of employees who are just itching to work- Wouldn't you like a rewarding job helping link up hard working employees with jobs?
This is a 7-4 position, Monday through Friday paying a base salary of $40k/yr with uncapped commission! We offer health, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid vacation days, and occasionally a random compliment.
We are a very fun loving team who works well together and are looking to add a smiling face to our New Orleans Branch.
Craftsmen Contractors is looking for a highly-motivated individual to grow our business. Competitive pay, benefits, and advancement opportunities are just some of the perks of this contracting business. Account Executives are responsible to prospect and generate new commercial business. This position requires cold calling on commercial accounts in the field to generate new permanent sales. The purpose of this position is to produce weekly, monthly, and annual growth budget by delivering new business and developing further business within existing accounts.
· Develops full knowledge of assigned sales territory
· Prospects and researchers new opportunities for business
· Utilizes resources throughout the company to facilitate the sales process
· Contacts clients on established schedule to assure satisfaction
· Demonstrates the company’s and the area’s core values, operating principles, and service differentiates
· Complete sales calls and documentation of activities in CRM software
· Daily customer follow up and timely delivery of quotes
· Reports to sales and operations management regularly concerning status of efforts
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
• Valid Driver's License
• Strong computer skills
• Use of personal vehicle during work hours (mileage reimbursed)
• 2 years of Outside sales experience
• Must possess a strong work ethic and be a self-starter
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
• Previous sales experience, preferably outside and cold call experience
· Ability to work with a team
· Highest commitment to quality customer service
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to learn and work with new programs
· Attention to detail must be organized
Equal Employment Opportunity
To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Craftsmen Contractors will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Craftsmen Contractors does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 /year