Craftsmen Contractors LLC is seeking two Mechanical Superintendents to work on a job site in Avondale, LA. You will be working five 10 hours days and every other weekend. You will provide direction to General Contractor regarding quality, safety, and general day to day operations. This is a site based position and is the day to day first line of contact with craft labor on the project site.
- Monitors the activities of contractors and subcontractors performing craft work, ensuring compliance with project quality, safety, and security requirements
- Ensures that subordinates are trained on and aware of specifications and work procedures and are utilized to ensure optimal efficiency
- Maintains effective schedule and cost control of craft personnel
- Plans required work activity to ensure that design drawings, tools, equipment, and materials are available when needed
- Responsible for safety of supervised personnel; ensures that craft personnel comply with established safety policies and procedures, and that they practice safe work habits
- High School diploma
- 5+ years of construction site experience
- 5 or more years as a general foreman, superintendent, construction manager
- Relative experience with pipe laying and drainage.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- User skills inside the Microsoft Suite of tools