We are currently looking for an experienced Industrial Painter to join our company.
Provide project support for industrial jobs to include surface prep, caulking, mixing of multiple part paints, setting up and cleaning equipment. Possess/Develop basic skills in sandblasting (carbon steel, stainless, and aluminum), water-blasting, and spray painting.
- Possess a valid Florida Driver's License.
- At least 7 years experience in the painting field.
- Knowledge of application techniques.
- Knowledge of appropriate uses for commonly used paints and thinners.
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A FEDERAL BACKGROUND CHECK
- Follow direction and paint per specifications.
- Set-up and maintain blast and spray equipment.
- Blast surfaces to desired spec. SSPC SP-5, 6,7,10 as needed with proper profile.
- Cover and tape off surfaces to protect from paint.
- Setup and operate all conventional and airless spray equipment
- Safely operate and maintain all hand tools and any equipment to include: compressors, forklifts, vehicles, scissor lifts, boom lifts and heavy machinery.
- Perform minor equipment repairs.
This position requires full mobility including the ability to walk, sit, stand, stoop, climb, push, pull, bend, and squat for varying lengths of time. Employer requires candidate to pass a pulmonary exam to wear a respirator. Must be able to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds or more with the assistance of others frequently. Must be able to stand on ladders for long periods of time. Must be able to climb up various heights on all types of ladders to reach rooftops, etc.
Employer will provide medical testing when needed for Respirator Wear, Blood Level testing for Lead jobs and any other requirements for specific jobs/projects.