Craftsmen Contractors is searching for Experienced Trim Carpenters with Millworks experience to work in the New Orleans.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved.
- 5+ years of experience working as a custom millwork carpenter in a commercial, industrial, or facilities operations, rough and finished carpentry and cabinet making.
- Creative and theming project experience is a plus.
- Proficient in cabinetmaking and general woodworking elements such as melamine, veneer, plastic laminates, glue and dowel assembly, print reading, finish detailing, and the set up and operation of basic wood shop equipment.
- Advanced knowledge of wood furniture construction, materials, and processes, equipment and tools-
- Comprehensive understanding of Milled Wood Products
· Provide own hand tools
· Observe all safety rules and regulations; Wear all personnel protective equipment.
· Have a great work ethic and reliable source of transportation.
· Drug free work environment.
Send resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.