We are looking for experienced Commercial Carpenters for a project starting March 1, 2020. Serious Inquires Only. You will be required to take a Skill Test pre-interview.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Follow blueprints and building plans, precisely measure, cut and assemble the framing lumber.
- Construct building frameworks, including wall studs, floor joists, and door frames.
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy objects, such as framing lumber, sheets of plywood and other building materials.
- Basic carpentry knowledge for commercial building.
- 3-5 years experience in commercial carpentry.
- Provide own hand tools
- Observe all safety rules and regulations; Wear all PPE Equipment
- Have a great work ethic and reliable source of transportation.
Send resume to email@example.com or call 904-737-3751 to speak with Michelle.