Craftsmen Contractors is looking for experienced Acoustic Ceiling Installers for a Client in Jacksonville, FL. Serious Inquires Only. Pay will depend on Experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cut and screw together metal channels to make ceiling frames, according to plans for the location of rooms or hallways.
- Cut metal components for installation.
- Fasten metal or rockboard lath to the structural framework of walls, ceilings, or partitions of buildings, using nails, screws, staples, or wire-ties.
- Install metal structural components.
- Suspend angle iron grids or channel irons from ceilings, using wire.
- Provide own hand tools
- Observe all safety rules and regulations; Wear all PPE Equipment
- Have a great work ethic and reliable source of transportation.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 904-737-3751 to speak with Michelle.