Mid-Level Motion Designer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who You Are
CRAFTSMAN+ is looking for a Motion Designer focused on Performance Marketing in the mobile app, computer, and console gaming space. This designer’s mission is to create an experience for the consumer, leveraging their skills to develop jaw dropping digital advertising campaigns. You’ll spend your days creating complex design aesthetics and producing interactive ads and style frames with a strong attention to detail, translating client vision and CM+’s strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts. This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced and exciting work environment. We are a startup, so flexibility and adapting to ever changing situations will be necessary.
To be considered for this position, you must make sure your portfolio, website, or other samples of work are easily accessible. We are looking for gaming or gaming-esq examples!
The connection between a user and their mobile device is unlike any other, and presents an obligation to rethink the way brands and consumers engage. CRAFTSMAN+ is breaking the mold and changing the rules of engagement. We are a global team of top-talent creators and technologists on a mission to develop a suite of tools that anyone can use to enable the highest levels of creativity, interactivity, and efficiency.
Partnering with some of the world’s largest brands, we plan, streamline, optimize and automate the creative process. For more info, check out craftsmanplus.com and take a look at our previous projects with brands like Wizards of the Coast, Activision, Nike, Roblox, Warner Bros, Niantic, Microsoft, and Apple.
Are you passionate about and committed in the pursuit of creative excellence and understanding consumer needs? Check out the opportunity to join our team as a Motion Designer!
- Demonstrate consistent ability to meet visual requirements and benchmarks for paid social advertising for large branding campaigns.
- Show ability to master content by consistently improving on speed and quality of visuals.
- Find creative ways to incorporate data learnings into ad concepts.
- Craft style frames and storyboards for video/animation projects.
- Iterate and communicate ideas with wireframes, prototypes, and mocks for interactive ads.
- Contribute and communicate your ideas during creative brainstorming for static, video, and interactive ad concepts.
- You will be creating performance marketing creatives (e.g., acquisition, subscription) especially in paid social, interactive ads, display and digital video.
- Supplement, scale, and produce and test new ideas across channels.
The Essential Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in design or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience.
- High-level design chops. You are a lover of design, motion design and interactive content.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. After Effects and Photoshop are a must.
- Desire to gain the experience and skills needed to lead projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks. Things here at CRAFTSMAN+ are always shifting and evolving, so our Motion Designers need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment - juggling hundreds of deliverables with finesse!
- Team Player - works cross-functionally with other departments and teams.
The Desirable Skills and Experiences
- Experience in performance marketing.
- Experience in Cinema 4D, Sketch, Google Web Designer, video editing and basic HTML & CSS skills are a plus.
- Passion for games!
Craftsman+ (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew York, NY
ConstructionView all jobs at Craftsman+