We are a busy insurance agency looking for a customer-oriented service representative. This position will offer the right individual full time employment.
A customer sales and service representative, or CSSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk.
Customer sales and service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage incoming calls
- Greet customers and provide customer service in person
- Generate sales leads and opportunities with existing customers
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales goals.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Skills and Requirements
- Must have Oregon Property, Casualty, Life and Health insurance licenses
- Must be able to pass background check
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree acceptable
Job Types: Full-time - will consider part time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour