CraftMark Bakery, LLC
- Expired: February 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The purpose of this position is to be the Subject Line specialist for warehouse operations, ensure that Quality Standards and Performance Standards are met daily and ensure the proper processes and procedures are followed at all times.
Primary activities include but not limited to:
- Train/Cross train Freezer and Dry Warehouse Team Members
- Work closely with Warehouse Manager on off-site storage/costs
- Achieve KPI Standards/FIFO/Scanner Accuracy/Inventory
- Maintain clean and organized warehouse areas
- Monitor workload of team and recommend/implement process improvements/documentation
- Participate in the investigation of service/warehouse failures to determine root cause
- Resolve personnel problems among Team members
- Manage logistic communication to ensure business needs are met
- Ensure compliance with GMP's
- Ensure safe working procedures are followed
- Communicate with Production Team members on a regular basis regarding rework/repack goods
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to motivate warehouse team members
- Excellent knowledge of computer based spreadsheets and reporting
- Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and take directions
- Strong analysis skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented
- Responsible, dependable and trustworthy
- Excellent verbal communication, training, and written skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated leadership skills
This position manages all employees of the department.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, with the typical hours of work being 40 hours per week, on either 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift. Occasional overtime and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum requirement Associate College Degree
- Minimum of 5 Years Supervisory experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
The employee will follow all food safety policies and requirement:
- Will follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Will support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the Specialty Bakery Food Safety and Quality Systems.
- Will be accountable to the Specialty Bakery Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
CraftMark Bakery, LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at CraftMark Bakery, LLC
Get fresh Senior Warehouse Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.