Craft and Technical Solutions is a fast-growing Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices all over the country. We partner with businesses as well as job seekers to place individuals into positions efficiently. Currently, we are reviewing resumes for Journeymen Structural Welders. Top pay offered to qualified candidates! Earn up to $2700 a week - based on hours worked. Please call us at (228) 460-1120 and send us your resume. This is for project in Bath, Maine, so you must be willing to travel.
· Hotel room provided by CTS for the duration of the project.
· Daily rate for meals and incidentals.
· Flights are provided by CTS.
- Proficient with FCAW (Flux cored arc welding) welding process.
- Layout, position, and align metal components.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, and work orders.
- Weld steel components based on the required weld processes.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of Marine welding experience.
- Solid understanding of shipbuilding and/or manufacturing processes.
- Must be able to test and qualify with FCAW.
- Must be able to weld in flat, vertical, horizontal, and overhead positions.
- Carbon arc gouging back side of groove welds.
- Knowledge of AWS welding symbols.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must be able to work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on your own.
- 10-Panel drug screen.
- Must be a U.S Citizen and provide a birth certificate or passport.
CTS offers Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Insurance as well as Dental and Vision benefits to ALL eligible employees.
We pay referral bonuses to employees who refer qualified candidates. Call a CTS Representative for details. We also offer other types of rewards (i.e. Employee of the month, hire on bonuses, etc)
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to our employee’s safety, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We look forward to working with you and are ready to be a partner in your career success!
CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Craft and Technical Solutions, LLC
Why Work Here?Craft and Technical Solutions, LLC provides industrial and marine workforce solutions across the U.S. Our solutions are efficient and tailored to the unique challenges and goals of every employer and candidate we serve. Our industrial and maritime job recruiters are industry experts with deep roots in the field who strive to exceed expectations with every engagement.
Craft and Technical Solutions, LLC provides industrial and marine workforce solutions across the U.S.