Craft and Technical Solutions is a fast-growing Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices all over the country. We partner with businesses as well as job seekers to place individuals into positions efficiently. Currently, we are reviewing resumes for Inside and Outside Machinists. Top pay offered to qualified candidates! Earn up to $2800.00 a week - based on hours worked. Please call us at (228) 460-1120 and send us your resume. This job is for a project in Bath, Maine, so you must be willing to travel.
· Hotel room provided by CTS for the duration of the project.
· Daily rate for meals and incidentals.
· Flights are provided by CTS.
- Set up and operate machine shop equipment including lathes, radial drills, grinders, presses, punch presses, cut off saws, milling machines sheers, brakes, and burning machines.
- Operate CNC Equipment. May be assigned to any M04 Trade Tasks
- Knowledge to comprehend blueprints, sketches, and templates.
- Must be efficient with math and measurements.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of machinist experience.
- Solid understanding of shipbuilding and/or manufacturing processes.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to accurately perform machinist duties with minimal training based on previous experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on your own.
- 10-Panel drug screen.
- Must be a U.S Citizen and provide a birth certificate or passport.
CTS offers Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Insurance as well as Dental and Vision benefits to ALL eligible employees.
We pay referral bonuses to employees who refer qualified candidates. Call a CTS Representative for details. We also offer other types of rewards (i.e. Employee of the month, hire on bonuses, etc)
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to our employee’s safety, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We look forward to working with you and are ready to be a partner in your career success!
CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Craft and Technical Solutions, LLC
Why Work Here?Craft and Technical Solutions, LLC provides industrial and marine workforce solutions across the U.S. Our solutions are efficient and tailored to the unique challenges and goals of every employer and candidate we serve. Our industrial and maritime job recruiters are industry experts with deep roots in the field who strive to exceed expectations with every engagement.
Craft and Technical Solutions, LLC provides industrial and marine workforce solutions across the U.S.