Craft and Technical Solutions is a fast-growing Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices all over the country. We partner with businesses as well as job seekers to place individuals into positions efficiently. Currently, we are reviewing resumes for Insulators. Top pay offered to qualified candidates! Earn up to $2600 a week - based on hours worked. Please call us at (228) 460-1120 and send us your resume. This is for a project in Bath, Maine, so you must be willing to travel.
· Hotel room provided by CTS for the duration of the project.
· Daily rate for meals and incidentals.
· Flights are provided.
- Install and removal of various types of insulation on structure, piping, tanks, and ventilation.
- Measure, cut, and fabricate materials for insulation applications.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Must be able to comprehend instructions, drawings, and general correspondence.
- Must be able to read a tape measure, basic layout, and perform basic math calculations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on your own.
- 10-Panel drug screen.
- Must be a U.S Citizen and provide a birth certificate or passport.
CTS offers Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Insurance as well as Dental and Vision benefits to ALL eligible employees.
We pay referral bonuses to employees who refer qualified candidates. Call a CTS Representative for details. We also offer other types of rewards (i.e. Employee of the month, hire on bonuses, etc)
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to our employee’s safety, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We look forward to working with you and are ready to be a partner in your career success!
CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability