Craft and Technical Solutions is a fast-growing Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices all over the country. We partner with businesses as well as job seekers to place individuals into positions efficiently. Top pay offered to qualified candidates! Please call us at (228) 460-1120 and send us your resume. This job is for a project in Bath, Maine. Applicants must be willing to travel.
Currently, we are reviewing resumes for these 1st Class Craft positions:
- Carpenter Leadman
- Electrical Leadman
- Inside Machinist
- Inside Machinist Leadman
- Insulators Leadman
- Outside Machinist
- Outside Machinist Leadman
- Pipe Fitters
- Pipe Fitter Leadman
- Ship Fitters
- Shipfitter Leadman
- Structural Welders
- Structural Welder Leadman
- Hotel room provided by CTS for the duration of the project.
- Daily rate for meals and incidentals.
- Flights are provided by CTS.
- Must have at least 5 years experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must be able to work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on your own.
- 10-Panel drug screen.
- Must be a U.S Citizen and provide a birth certificate or passport.
CTS offers Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Insurance as well as Dental and Vision benefits to ALL eligible employees.
We pay referral bonuses to employees who refer qualified candidates. Call a CTS Representative for details. We also offer other types of rewards (i.e. Employee of the month, hire on bonuses, etc)
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to our employee’s safety, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We look forward to working with you, and are ready to be a partner in your career success!
CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability