Craft and Technical Solutions is a fast-growing Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices all over the country. We partner with businesses as well as job-seekers to place individuals into positions efficiently. We are currently reviewing resumes for Marine Sheet Metal Mechanics. Please contact our office at (619) 631-5601 and send us your resume. Top pay offered to qualified candidates!
- Fabricate and install Sheet metal systems including habitability and HVAC.
- Performs light welding duties, light machining and fabricates metal items for all types of equipment.
- Sheet Metal Mechanics must be capable of using hand and power tools safely and efficiently
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and military specifications and layout for 1st class.
- Must have reliable/own transportation
- Clean background to get DBIDS badge on base
- 10-panel Mouth Swab Drug Screen
- Comfortable with heights
- Lift 50lbs without assistance
- Must understand the layout of the ship and compartment identification Basic reading, writing and math skills required
CTS offers Medical, Dental and Vision benefits to ALL eligible employees.
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to our employee s safety, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We look forward to working with you in the near future and are ready to be a partner in your business or career success!
CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Craft and Technical Solutions, LLC