We're a standout Mechanical Construction company known for our great quality of work and our amazing work environments.
People who here enjoy working for a special company. We believe people do business with people they like. We believe that professionals want to work for a company they like and respect.
In keeping with that belief, we strive to hire and retain very personable, likeable people who are highly professional, unwaveringly ethical, and unrelenting in delivering quality results.
We are focusing on providing a workplace where high performance people can join with other high-performance people and work together to accomplish great things.
If you are growing your career in Mechanical Construction and want to work with people who are on a mission to provide the best customer experience possible, you should take a look at employment with us.
About The Opportunity
Project Managers provide leadership and direction for successful project completion with projects ranging from $2M to $8M. PMs provide a keen focus on the quality delivery and profitability of the job by planning, scheduling, and managing the project team while insuring that the schedule and project goals for the job are met.
It is critical that they perform this work within the policies, ethical standards and objectives of the Company.
Project Managers will also be responsible for employee training and development (including their own growth and development), coordination with other departments or group managers to help meet strategic company goals, and for providing world-class customer service and building strong customer trust and relationships.
What You Need
The successful Project Management candidate will have the technical and working knowledge generally achieved from at least 5 years of successful experience in the mechanical construction industry in capacities that would provide direct experience and exposure to Project Manager duties. In addition, we are seeking someone who:
- Has a proven track record of excellent customer relations and problem solving
- Has a strong technical knowledge of mechanical system operations
- Is an accomplished team player.
- Can demonstrate solid computer and online navigation skills
- Has good math, communication, and reasoning ability and strong business skills
- Has earned a Bachelors degree in a Construction Management or Engineering capacity (we will consider a combination of direct experience and education that would indicate proficiency in performing Project Manager duties)If you have the skills, experience and motivation we are seeking, we encourage you to apply to become a member of the team.
Compensation, Perks, and Benefits
We offer very competitive compensation, outstanding comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, wellness and life insurance/disability coverage for employees and dependents, a company-matched 401k, and growth and development opportunities such as certification and tuition reimbursement and extensive in-house training opportunities.
Connect and Engage With Us on Social Media