We are seeking a Commercial Construction Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Craft RecruitingWe are a smart appliance manufacturer with a history of innovation dating back 50 years. We design, manufacture and sell over 15,000 products. You will find our products in the White House the Guggenheim Museum and a multitude of hotels, restaurants, retail stores, homes, conference facilities, educational facilities, hospitals, museums, and public spaces. Our smart products save our customers over $1 billion per year in energy costs.
Fort Myers, FL