Operations & Distribution Manager
Craft Elixirs Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Craft Elixirs, a growing cannabis edible company in Seattle, is searching for an Operations & Distribution Manager to work within the warehouse environment and manage the production team. The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to produce results.
Who is Craft Elixirs?
Craft Elixirs has built a team of passionate foodies that craft our products by hand using only the finest local ingredients. We stand apart in the world of Cannabis-infused products by offering a truly artisan line of goodies. By using simple, clean ingredients in creative ways we produce an exciting variety of flavors and handcrafted THC & CBD infusions. To learn more, go to https://craftelixirs.com.
Key Responsibilities of the Operations & Distribution Manager:
- Manage the production team and ensure productivity.
- Recruit, hire and onboard new employees, as well as oversee performance management and employee development.
- Organize incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Oversee order fulfillment.
- Manage customer service issues.
- Oversee the process flow of job tickets, labeling and transport manifests.
- Proactive in maintaining a clean and well-run facility.
- Maintain safety and sanitation standards.
- Flexible and willing to adjust job tasks during high volume times.
What the Successful Candidates Will Have:
- 3+ years of production experience.
- People management skills and experience in hiring, training, coaching, and managing hourly employees.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Able to present a professional appearance.
- Must be content doing repetitive tasks and job duties.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills and the desire to build and sustain in the long-term.
- Strong internal and external customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize work, multi-task, meet deadlines and produce results.
- Experience with Growflow, Leafdata, and manifests.
- I502 industry experience a plus.
Craft Elixirs offers a robust benefits package, which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Educational Stipend
All Things HR, an external HR Consulting Company, has partnered with Craft Elixirs to assist with the hiring process. If this position looks like a fit for you, apply today.
To keep staff safe in response to Covid-19, we follow pristine sanitation standards throughout the day. Staff get temperatures checked, wash hands and use hand sanitizer before entering our premises. Masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer are provided.
A growing cannabis edible company in Seattle.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Craft Elixirs