Sales Representative - Southern Vermont
- Posted: June 24, 2022
- $75,000 Yearly
It's a great time to be in craft beer! Craft Collective is a well-capitalized startup company. We offer competitive pay, terrific benefits, and a craft-beer enthusiast culture. We are dedicated and passionate about this industry. We work hard and will expect the same from you. This position offers the opportunity to become part of a great team of individuals driven to deliver the best quality craft beverages to the finest establishments in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maine, and Vermont.
We are adding to our rapidly growing Vermont team! We're seeking a highly motivated craft beverage enthusiast to join our team in and around Southern Vermont (covering Windham County, Windsor County, Brattleboro County and Bennington County). The ideal candidate lives within this territory, or, no further north than Orange County, or Addison County. Other applicants will be considered, but should understand there will be more driving. This position reports to our Area Sales Manager.
You'll be on the road daily, maintaining relationships with accounts, introducing new products, selling our stellar portfolio. You'll be given sales targets, and all of the tools needed, but you must be a self starter with sales acumen in order to succeed. Above all else, you'll provide top notch customer service. This is an existing successful territory for us, and we're looking to add to our strong team.
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop account relationships.
- Demonstrate knowledge of our product portfolio to beer buyers and employees of retail accounts we serve, as well as consumers.
- Successfully sell and ensure placement of Craft Collective products.
- Organize and execute floor displays.
- Monitor beer code dates of beer in trade, ensure all product is rotated and fresh.
- Responsible for accounts receivable within assigned territory.
- Represent CC and our brands at samplings/tastings.
- Respect the beer - treat all product you handle as if it were beer you would be drinking.
- Communicate in a professional and courteous manner.
- Follow Craft Collective's Code of Conduct.
Experience with Encompass is a big plus.
Work schedule is full-time, generally 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM M-F, with work necessary on some nights and weekends. Craft beer sales can be a round-the-clock job. Please be comfortable with that.
Craft beer industry sales experience preferred but not necessary. Must be highly motivated. Access to a vehicle that you are willing to use for business purposes. Ability to lift up to 60 lbs consisting of cases and kegs.
Base salary is $40,000 - $45,000. Strong performers can earn more than $75,000 annually through bonuses, commission, and other pay-for-performance opportunities.
Our industry-leading benefits package includes:
- Customary health care, dental & vision benefits (company covers 100% of employee costs and 50% of dependent costs for the standard plan)
- Company paid-for life insurance (100% covered)
- 401K with 4% company match and profit sharing contributions
- Vacation in accordance with the current company policy (Current policy - unlimited vacation, subject to manager approval)
- Paid community time-off up to 16 hours per year
- Charitable matching up to $260 per year
- Personal samples of company products (2 cases per month)
- Monthly vehicle stipend
- Expense account
- iPad provided
WHO WE ARE:
Craft Collective is an independent craft beverage distribution company focused on quality, small, craft producers. We were founded in 2015 by craft beer enthusiasts, with the goal of improving the distribution environment in New England for breweries and consumers. We maintain ample refrigeration, a fully climate-controlled warehouse, and refrigerated delivery vehicles. Our people represent our brands with enthusiasm and diligently care for our products. We're honest, accommodating, and committed to helping craft producers succeed. We work with producers like Finback, SingleCut, Aeronaut, Dorchester Brewing, Schilling, Proclamation, Idle Hands, Four Quarters, Boochcraft, Vermont Beer Makers, Provincetown Brewing, and more. You can see our entire portfolio at getcraft.co.
BusinessView all jobs at Craft Collective