We are currently hiring retail super stars looking for a job they can build a career in. We are after those people that are gifted in customer service and are social, dynamic, intelligent and driven. We want influencers that can join our team and advance into management as we grow. We currently own 3 open stores in Washington and have new stores opening annually. We are Craft Cannabis! We have doubled every store we have managed within less than a year. Our team strives to build a fun and exciting work environment in a fast-paced industry. Our secret is hiring incredible employees and taking care of them well so they can enjoy their job and provide amazing service. We are progressive with paid time off, medical & dental after 1 year, aggressive sales bonuses based on sales performances, and a generous employee purchase program. Tips are great an range between 20-80 per shift on average depending on your skill level. We are seeking energetic, customer oriented, hard-working individuals to add to our dynamic team! We do require either extensive cash handling experience in a tip based service job such as waiting or bartending or previous industry experience. College and Spanish fluency is a plus.
Wage: $13 hr + Tips
Benefits: Paid time off, Medical/Dental after 1 year of employment, sales bonuses, employee purchase program, tips
• 21 years of age or older
• Excellent Cannabis knowledge
• Customer service experience
• Register/cash handling experience
• Pass background check
• Uniform required
• Able to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances while on shift.
• Ability to work days/nights – weekends/all major holidays – on call shifts
• Able to communicate effectively
Typical duties include:
• Checking and verifying IDs
• cash handling
• maintaining customer satisfaction
• restocking product
• inventory audits
Qualities we look for:
• Cannabis based knowledge.
• Knowledge of LCB & I502 Laws and Regulations.
• College education.
• Able to interpret customer’s needs and wants and translate that into the best product for them.
• Able to accurately and efficiently help customers in a fast pace work environment.
• Able to work within a team environment and independently
• Flexibility with work schedule
• Microsoft Office experience
• Computer proficient
• Management experience
• Career oriented
• Greenbits Experience