Copeland Coating & Sport Surfaces, another quality brand from Crafco, Inc. is anticipating considerable growth this year. Copeland has been a leading name in the manufacturing and installation of coating since 1945. We have an opening for an Athletic Coating Mixer Operator.
Responsible for correct manufacturing of Action Pave products. Responsible for the batching, measuring, mixing of materials and the proper operations of the equipment in the manufacturing process. Responsible for producing Crafco Products to guidelines set forth by production control and sealant engineering department.
- Mix various components of the product per batch from following all instructions as detailed by coatings engineering.
- All weights and measurements to be double checked to verify and ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for the efficient mixing and operation of the equipment to ensure proper batching times.
- Correctly completes production batch forms.
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly fashion informing production leader of any equipment problems.
- Performs assigned duties in a safe, professional manner, cooperating with other departments, and inform the plant manager of any items which will affect quality, safety, schedule, attitude or performance of assigned duties.
- Responsible for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of paperwork as required.
- Performs duties according to established policies, instructions and established quality standards for packing, labeling, handling, record keeping and storage of Crafco products.
- Must be willing to work overtime and various shifts when needed.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
We are an EEO Employer and drug free workplace.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Why Work Here?Crafco delivers confidence through innovation, quality, and value since 1976. Crafco is the world’s leading manufacturer in quantity and diversity of packaged pavement preservation products for asphalt and concrete such as hot-pour crack and joint sealants, hot-pour mastics, and cold-mix for pavement surface patching and repair. Crafco is the only company to manufacture these types of products and the equipment to apply them. The Crafco pavement preservation products have proven through long- and short-term independent studies, to extend the service life of pavement, and can help extend the life of other types of pavement surface treatments. Crafco also manufactures silicone, geocomposites and other pavement preservation materials and equipment. Crafco is proud to manufacture products in the USA with manufacturing locations nationwide and abroad.
Very stable company with excellent benefits and room to grow.