Located in the Crafco Corporate Office, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support services to a variety of segments within the company including corporate office functions, operations support, and project tasks as assigned. This role reports to the Crafco Office Manager.
- Provide routine daily back-up and coverage for receptionist/front desk personnel
- Perform office related tasks regarding employee break room supplies and vending services
- Provide ongoing support to respective Operations officers and their team members i.e. site-specific spreadsheet updates, schedule meetings online, and conference and travel support
- Engage, interact and communicate across all company departments and team members
- Liaise with all corporate departments for compliance and communication.
- This general job description is not meant to be all encompassing but outlines the job summary, primary responsibilities and qualifications for the job title. It is understood that other specific duties and project tasks may be assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, administrative and time management skills and organizational aptitude
- Possess good problem-solving skills and the ability to discuss business issues and propose appropriate solutions
- Attention to detail, flexibility, dependability, punctuality, and proactive
- Courteous demeanor and professionalism towards customers (internal and external)
- Ability to work independently yet also as part of a team
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint knowledge required
- Navigability with SAP a plus
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record is required
Candidate must have high-school degree with three to five years working experience. Candidate should have skills in Microsoft Office applications, ability to operate office equipment, good communication skills. Must be organized and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.