South Tulsa / Bixby specialty CPA firm, with national clientele, is seeking a public accountant. Candidate will work directly with the tax manager and clients in a relaxed and professional environment preparing various types of basic to complex tax returns and assist bookkeeping as needed.
The primary focus of this firm is tax, fee based financial planning, and business consulting. The firm has a family-oriented small office culture, provides the tools needed to succeed including coverage for CPE, professional organizations, etc., and offers flexible hours and work from home opportunities. No travel is required.
· Have a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance from an accredited institution.
· 2+ years in public accounting with current public accounting experience a must
· Must have 2+ years of experience in the preparation of federal and state tax returns for individuals, corporations, and partnerships
· Tax Senior or higher career advancement is a must
· Must be able to demonstrate career advancement
· Organization skills are required
· Must have experience with tax research
· Experience with Thompson Reuters, QuickBooks, excel and other Microsoft Office software preferred
· Preparation of various tax returns including partnership, corporate, individual and business personal property tax returns.
· Assist with workflow planning to ensure timely completion of tax returns
· Communication with clients as needed to facilitate completion of tax returns that ensure the highest quality tax product is provided
· Assistance with the preparation of year-end tax projections
· Participation in financial planning meetings
· Write responses to IRS notices
· Assistance with tax audits
· Research tax issues as needed