Landscape Supervisor / Team lead / Foreman Grown Maintenance
· Coordinate and oversee the work of their crew personnel
· Train staff, ensure performance quality, and follow accordingly Job site schedules.
· Assist employees in proper landscape methods and procedures, providing corrections as
· Inspect all grounds, lawns, landscaped areas, and landscaping on a regular basis
· Ensure properties are maintained in a neat, clean and orderly condition.
· Report conditions and correct where necessary
· Operate commercial mower, Push mower 21, weed-eater, blower, stick edges and recognize safety procedures and quality highlights.
· Perform minor repairs and adjustments on machinery.
· Good practical skills to operate machinery. Operate trucks and power grounds equipment
· Constant communication with Operations manager, multiple times a day based on property performance and requirements.
· Safety and company policy
· Tools in Good conditions
· Lead by example
Good understanding of plans and seasonal changes.
At least 4 years of ground maintenance experience. Experience in all phases of landscaping (plant ID, pruning, mulching, mowing, edging, etc.)
Team lead and able to manage at least 2 people under him
Follow up with administrative reports of time sheets and scheduling
Great communication skills
Good usage of computer and cell phones for communication purposes
Able to drive is a Must. MVR in good stand and pass DOT requirements to drive Crabapple trucks.
Must be able to handle the physicality of landscaping work: weather conditions, heavy lifting (30-80 pounds), and extensive walking Maintain and correctly used PPE
• 401k with company match
• Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
• Paid Time Off
• Competitive Compensation
• Opportunities for advancement
Why Work Here?Crabapple landscaping has a need to increase our workforce in our mechanical department. Our rapidly-growing landscaping company, applies a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing and sales. Because of proven success and expertise, new clientele is continuously added as we dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales and brand recognition. Benefits • 401k with company match • Medical, Dental, and Vision plans • Paid Time Off • Competitive Compensation • Opportunities for advancement
Great Benefits and lots of opportunity to grow. Work hard and play hard. Amazing Family environment.