CpK Interior Products, Inc. (Guelph, Ontario) is an industry leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of Best-In-Class Automotive Interior Systems. As a tier 1 supplier to the FCA group, we build systems for the Challenger, Charger, Pacifica, etc. If you are motivated by innovation and challenges, quality is your motto and professional excellence is your desire - we have an opportunity for you to provide your expertise on our journey towards becoming a World Class Manufacturer.
We offer for our employees,
· A clean and safe work environment (safety first)
· An environment of continuous improvement
· A system for ongoing training to help employees perform to their potential
· A team culture to enable the achievement of corporate goals
· Excellent health and dental benefits, employee & family vehicle discounts and much more, upon becoming a full time employee
Production Workers (TPT) for Guelph.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Preparing and assembling interior automotive units like instrument panel (dashboard), door panels and center consoles on a moving line.
You may find this job interesting for you if you have worked as a General Labourer, Factory Worker, Production Worker or Warehouse Worker. Not to worry though, we accept all applicants from all types of backgrounds for this role, as no experience is required. Appropriate training will be provided.
· High School diploma or equivalent (kindly provide a copy of certificate at interview)
· Enthusiastic and agile to work in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, team environment
· Manual dexterity required for performing a variety of nimble tasks in sequence
· Good hand-eye coordination
· Proficient with hand tools (will be trained)
· Ability to follow standardized work instructions
· Must be available to work straight Afternoons (3:00pm – 11:30pm), or mix of both Days (6:00am-2:30pm) and Afternoons as required. Be available on Saturday’s based on the production schedule
· Fast-paced, moving, standing, stretching while working on the rotating rink line system
Terms of Employment:
Be prepared to work up to 40 hours per workweek (this may vary depending on coverage needs and production volumes). You are required to be ready, willing and able to work both day (6:00am-2:30pm) and afternoon shifts (3:00pm-11:30pm) and be prepared to work overtime & Saturdays (only when running).
Long term potential to convert to permanent - Once an employee has accumulated ninety days worked they may be offered the opportunity for permanent employment should the opportunity exist, subject to acceptable performance ratings and qualifications.
Pay - $16.43 per hour to start, progressive wage scale up to $23.48 per hour upon becoming FTE
CpK is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in accordance with CpK’s Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) policy. If you require an accommodation, please contact the undersigned Human Resources Representative to arrange suitable accommodation, which takes into account your accessibility needs. We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.