Cozen O'Connor has an excellent opportunity for a dynamic full-time Administrative Assistant in our Philadelphia office.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter, who is able to perform extensive multi-tasking under numerous time constraints with exceptional attention to detail, take initiative, think strategically and independently and interact with all levels of the firm. The position requires excellent communication, organizational and computer skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for all aspects of travel arrangements, including air and hotel accommodations, car rentals, etc.
- Maintaining and keeping the calendar events up-to-date.
- Maintain the attorney time entries as well as reconciliation of expense reports.
- Monitor and maintain a complete overview of the attorney's legal files on a daily basis.
- Administrative tasks include preparing correspondence and reports, maintaining confidential court documents.
- Responding to email and phone inquiries.
- Tending to guests and clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Office/Clerical Administration experience required. Prior Law experience preferred (at least one year).
- Experience with data management using InterAction (CRM), Chrome River and Microsoft Suite with experience in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills to respond to client inquiries and problems. Ability to investigate and resolve problems or potential conflict with existing or new business.
- Work well under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- A keen eye for attention to detail and the ability to multi-task as well as prioritize.
- Ability to work extended hours during the week, both early morning and late in the evening coverage, when necessary.
- Professional and courteous communication with clients, attorneys, paralegals and staff are a must.
- High School diploma (or G.E.D.) and a college degree is preferred.
- Law firm experience preferred.
Cozen O'Connor is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.