Title: Product Manager
Reports to: CEO
Location: Phoenix, AZ (Relocation Stipend Provided)
Start Date: Immediate
The Product Manager’s primary responsibility is to support the commercial team’s activities to achieve all sales goals.
First, the role comprises strategic Product Management activities to include product enhancement and pricing recommendations, by actively coordinating and analyzing information from multiple sources: customers, distributors, competitors, Regional Sales Managers, the company’s CRM database, etc.
Second, the Product Manager is responsible for coordinating the company’s marketing efforts. Strategic marketing activities will include segmentation analysis of the company’s customers, with recommendations that accelerate the company’s sales performance and inform marketing communications. Marketing communication activities shall entail the project management of enhancements to the company’s existing marketing communications, and selective content creation for new marketing materials, both digital and print.
Third, the Product Manager is responsible for the design and development of all product training materials. This entails developing a nation-wide training program for the product training materials to be delivered to all Regional Sales Managers and distributors, and to personally perform the training. Developing into an expert on technology related to company products, and ensuring the Regional Sales Managers and distributors are educated thoroughly to effectively sell the product to achieve sales goals, is required.
- Drive product enhancements and strategic product recommendations by actively coordinating and analyzing information from multiple sources to include customers, distributors, competitors, Regional Sales Managers, the company’s CRM database, etc.
- Recommend strategic pricing initiatives on an as needed basis.
- Perform strategic marketing segmentation analysis of the company’s customers with recommendations that help accelerate the company’s sales performance and inform the company’s marketing communications.
- Coordinate the company’s marketing communications across multiple departments through project management.
- Recommend enhancements to the company’s existing marketing communications.
- Drive content creation for selective new marketing communications materials, both digital and print.
- Manage the company’s outsourced marketing communications agencies for rapid, cost effective creation and delivery of the company’s marketing needs where necessary.
- Design training materials on company product technology in a concise and consistent module series, and coordinate with the company’s outsourced marketing communications agencies where necessary.
- Develop a nation-wide training program to effectively educate all Regional Sales Managers and distributors on the training materials utilizing primarily in-person training seminars, and secondarily online webinars.
- Personally perform the training at each nation-wide training program and all online webinars.
- Utilize the company’s sales training platform, Brainshark, for all content and training activities and drive the company’s Brainshark strategy.
- Ensure the training strategy aligns with the company CRM, Salesforce.
- Maintain a detailed training schedule and summary--which includes training frequency and training performance for all Regional Sales Managers and distributors--that is communicated regularly to the commercial management team.
Organization Development Responsibilities:
Drive, coordinate, and implement Product Management and Marketing activities that motivates team execution to achieve the company’s sales goals. Help develop the Regional Sales Managers and distributors into a product knowledge-driven sales team. Effectively grow the Product Management department by defining new responsibilities, and any hiring needs as the company grows and the position develops.
- Self-starter with proven leadership skills.
- Exceptional work ethic and can-do attitude.
- Proven ability to coordinate, persuade, and manage cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrates an exceptional level of accountability.
- Excels in data and process driven environments.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Brainshark and Salesforce.
- Customer focus with understanding of employee, channel, and customer needs.
- Travel may reach up to 60% of total commitment, with variation depending on projects and needs.
The successful individual will possess a bachelor’s degree and at least five-plus direct years in Product Management, Business Development, and/or Marketing. An MBA is desired but not required.
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
Coyote Technical Executive Sourcing, LLC