My client, a prominent plastic manufacturing company, is seeking a talented Production Supervisor for their state-of-the-art facility in Newark, DE.
- Daily meeting with all personnel
- Maintain production schedule and manage any necessary changes
- Direct Responsibility for all Employee Performance, Quality, Safety and Production
- Direct Responsibility for production output
- Manage all employee issues, employee morale
- Maintain adequate staffing levels for shift
- Maintain accurate employee attendance, performance and discipline records
- Manage employee training
- Review, communicate and resolve customer complaints
- Review customer orders and ensure all product ships on time and accurately
- Review trailer availability and schedule product runs to optimize trailer usage
- Coordinate which machines will run for the shift and assign operators for the equipment
- Maintain the blowmolders and baggers as support for maintenance as needed
- Produce the daily production report
- Employee Training NEW HIRE, QUALITY PROCEDURES
- Employee Reviews, disciplinary actions
This is a working supervisor position. You must be able to operate machines, understand material and blenders, process parameters & SOC’s, have good people skills, prioritize daily activities, train employees, collect records, conduct meetings, knows blow molding, and work alongside quality.
Bi-lingual Spanish required
Previous supervisory experience (5+ years) in a blow-mold manufacturing environment required.
No visa sponsorship (H1-B, etc.) available at this time, sorry.