Coyote Technical & Executive Sourcing Fort Worth, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My client is a premier beverage co-packer who has been growing by leaps and bounds and are seeking passionate, professional, and self-motivated individuals that are ready to transition into their challenging and growing team.
They offer competitive benefits, team member incentives and full-time opportunities. You will have the opportunity to apply your experience in their fast-paced operations as well as develop new and valuable skills in their growing beverage co-packing facility.
Summary: Assist in developing and implementing all operational and safety policies and procedures within a manufacturing facility, ensuring that production and all staff members maintain compliance with all plant-wide compliance and legal regulations. Establish, implement and maintain plant policies and procedures. Responsible for plant production goals and foster a well-trained and motivated staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; and one or more years of experience in food/beverage manufacturing or production supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Certificates, Licenses or Technical Knowledge:
Knowledge of Lean systems and principles; strong knowledge of beverage filling operations including quality, blending, and packaging.
Duties to include:
- Instill a priority of production. Safety, Quality, Cleanliness, Numbers.
- Direct and coordinate plant operations and production within company policies and procedures.
- Provide direction to assist your team with troubleshooting & problem solving issues as they arise
- Maintain a clean and safe plant.
- Establish and direct plant policies and procedures.
- Responsible for plant production, safety, and quality goals.
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment.
- Foster a well-trained and motivated staff.
- Confer with department heads to ensure coordination of purchasing, production, and shipping.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Schedule and conduct production meetings.
- Work with Quality Assurance team for product quality control for the plant.
- Attend scheduled corporate training and meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work with maintenance and Engineering to insure machine and facility upkeep.
- Project participation or leading continuous improvement, TPM, Kaizen, and lean manufacturing project.
- Create & maintain project reports including sleever reports, and waste reports which include liquid and raw materials
No visa sponsorship (H1-b, etc.) available at this time, sorry.
Our team of seasoned professionals specializes in recruiting qualified candidates in the Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Healthcare, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Plastics Manufacturing, Aerospace, and Automotive Industries. Our mission is to place every candidate in a position where they can succeed professionally.
Refer to our job board for incredible job opportunities.
Coyote Technical & Executive SourcingWhy Work Here?
Coyote Technical will connect you with the hiring managers for opportunities in the most highly demanded, cutting edge companies.
Coyote Technical & Executive Sourcing provides recruiting and staffing services. Our team of result-oriented professionals possesses experience in diverse industries, which means our placements range from blue-collar machinists to high-level executives. Our team of seasoned professionals specializes in recruiting qualified candidates in the Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Healthcare, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Plastics Manufacturing, Aerospace, and Automotive Industries. Our mission is to place every candidate in a position where they can succeed professionally. Refer to our job board for incredible job opportunities.