Title: Product Manager
Reports to: VP, Sales & Marketing
Location: Phoenix, AZ (Relocation stipend provided by company)
The Product Manager’s (“PM”) core responsibilities include project management, independent representative recruiting, and training. The PM is responsible for coordinating, managing, and communicating multiple commercial projects in a concise and efficient manner. Also, the role requires the execution of a nation-wide independent rep recruiting program to include coordinating with multiple recruitment vendors. Additionally, the PM will manage the design and development of all product training materials, to include developing a nation-wide training program for the training materials to be delivered to all Regional Sales Reps and independent representatives. The PM will personally perform the training program. The role entails developing into an expert on short-wave diathermy technology related to and ensuring the Regional Sales Reps and independent representatives are educated thoroughly to effectively sell the product to reach all company goals.
- Coordinate and manage a commercial team project management system utilizing a best-in-breed project management software.
- Manage the execution of a nation-wide independent representative recruitment strategy including the coordination and selection of multiple recruitment vendors.
- Design training materials on company product technology in a concise and consistent module series.
- Develop a nation-wide training program to effectively educate all Regional Sales Repss and independent representatives on the training materials utilizing primarily in-person training seminars, and secondarily online webinars; to include content creation support.
- Personally perform the training at each nation-wide training program and all online webinars.
- Utilize the company’s sales training platform, Brainshark, in all content and training activities and drive the company’s Brainshark strategy.
- Ensure the training strategy aligns with the company CRM, Salesforce.
- Drive the identification and management of an outsourced marketing agency for rapid, cost effective management of the company’s marketing contributions where necessary; to include content creation support.
- Support a best-in-breed Brainshark and independent representative network through continuous communication improvements, team building opportunities and events, skills training, and “council” development.
- Support the development of new and existing customer acquisition target strategies.
Organization Development Responsibilities:
Develop and implement project management, independent representative recruitment, and product training functions that motivates team execution and drives revenues. Help develop the Regional Sales Reps and independent representatives into a product knowledge-driven sales team. Effectively grow the Product Management department by defining new responsibilities and any hiring needs as the position develops.
- Self-starter with proven leadership skills in project management and building training programs.
- Proficiency with Brainshark and Salesforce.
- Proven ability to coordinate, persuade, and manage cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional work ethic and can-do attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Customer focus with demonstrated understanding of employee, channel, and customer needs.
- Ability to contribute to strategic planning and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in data-driven, process-oriented environments.
- Travel may reach up to 50-60% of total commitment, with variation depending on annual cycles and projects.
The successful individual will possess five-plus direct years in Product Management or Marketing experience. MBA/Master degree preferred.
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
Our team of seasoned professionals specializes in recruiting qualified candidates in the Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Healthcare, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Plastics Manufacturing, Aerospace, and Automotive Industries. Our mission is to place every candidate in a position where they can succeed professionally.
Refer to our job board for incredible job opportunities.
Coyote Technical & Executive Sourcing
Why Work Here?Coyote Technical & Executive Sourcing provides recruiting and staffing services. Our team of result-oriented professionals possesses experience in diverse industries, which means our placements range from blue-collar machinists to high-level executives. Our team of seasoned professionals specializes in recruiting qualified candidates in the Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Healthcare, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Plastics Manufacturing, Aerospace, and Automotive Industries. Our mission is to place every candidate in a position where they can succeed professionally. Refer to our job board for incredible job opportunities.
Coyote Technical will connect you with the hiring managers for opportunities in the most highly demanded, cutting edge companies.