Maintenance Supervisor (Food Manufacturing)
This position Supervises Leads and Mechanics in their daily activities. Repairs, installs and performs preventive maintenance on all production equipment to ensure that such equipment is in good operable condition at all times. Uses electrical and mechanical expertise to trouble shoot, repair, install and perform preventive and interactive maintenance on all production equipment accessories to ensure that all equipment is in good operable condition at all times.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required. 3 years of experience in Maintenance in a manufacturing plant required. Bakery or food/beverage manufacturing preferred. With a minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory capacity (or 4 years as a lead) in a manufacturing environment required. Any equivalent combination of related education and/or experience may be considered for the above
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to read electrical diagrams, have good electrical skills on power and control.
- Proficiency in electrical and PLC troubleshooting/programming.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal electric codes.
- Experience with regulatory inspectors: AIB, BRC, OSHA, Military, Health Department, EPA, City & County Inspectors).
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions
- Team supervision/leadership/development/training skills
- Multicultural approach to operating in a diverse business environment. Comfortable communicating and operating within an internationally matrixed environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work night shift required
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
Our team of seasoned professionals specializes in recruiting qualified candidates in the Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Healthcare, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Plastics Manufacturing, Aerospace, and Automotive Industries. Our mission is to place every candidate in a position where they can succeed professionally.
Refer to our job board for incredible job opportunities.