Title: Commercial Coordinator (Medical Devices)
Reports to: VP, Sales & Marketing
The Commercial Coordinator is responsible for supporting the commercial executive team’s vision. This person will primarily work closely with the VP, Sales & Marketing and VP, Corporate Development to support the effective execution of product management, business development, marketing, and sales programs to achieve commercial-wide goals.
- Support the VP, Sales & Marketing and VP, Corporate Development in the execution of day-to-day management, and coordinate the commercial department on long-term enhancements of company commercial strategies.
- Support the VP, Sales & Marketing and VP, Corporate Development in the daily management and optimization of KPIs, sales funnels, sales analysis tools and other reports as necessary to effectively manage company performance to monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Support the development of new and existing customer acquisition target strategies.
- Help execute forecasting of orders and revenue projections processes on a regular basis.
- Help maintain information technology efforts--including hardware and software--to enhance the commercial team’s efficiency, including cloud communications, employee access, overall support, etc.
- Support the roll out of Salesforce CRM throughout the commercial organization.
- Support Product Management programs by coordinating with outside consultants in the execution of a robust product training program throughout the company organization, distributors, and customer base.
- Support the management of Marketing activities, involving robust marketing communications, digital strategies, and clinical studies creation. Assist in the coordination of working with an outsources marketing agency.
- Coordinate across the commercial team and headquarters to enhance alignment and record keeping of all corporate-wide activities, including efficient document control of all legal agreements between company and external commercial organizations, such as distributors, customers, recruiters, and consultants.
- Assist with management initiatives, expense reporting, expense tracking, and event planning.
- Support in the regular measurement, problem solving, and counter-measuring to achieve sales plan.
- Support the development of a VOC employee, channel, and customer listening, satisfaction, management process.
- Conduct a wide variety of additional value-creation projects for the VP, Sales & Marketing and VP, Corporate Development on an “as needed” basis.
Organization Development Responsibilities:
Help support and coordinate the commercial organization on its goal to become a best-in-breed team by effectively optimizing all tasks. Help define inefficiencies, develop improvement solutions, and implement those solutions in a manner that motivates team execution.
- Exceptional work ethic and self-starter attitude.
- Fact based, analytical thinker with demonstrated interest to thrive in data-driven, process-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to coordinate, persuade, and influence cross-functional teams.
- Customer focus with demonstrated interest in employee, channel, and customer needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to identify inefficiencies and to counsel the VP, Sales & Marketing and VP, Corporate Development on effective strategies for corrective action.
- Travel may reach 20% of total work commitment, and will vary depending on annual cycles and projects.
The successful individual will possess demonstrated interest in product management, business development, marketing, and/or sales, and hold a bachelors degree.
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
Our team of seasoned professionals specializes in recruiting qualified candidates in the Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Healthcare, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Plastics Manufacturing, Aerospace, and Automotive Industries. Our mission is to place every candidate in a position where they can succeed professionally.
Refer to our job board for incredible job opportunities.
Coyote Technical & Executive Sourcing
Why Work Here?Coyote Technical & Executive Sourcing provides recruiting and staffing services. Our team of result-oriented professionals possesses experience in diverse industries, which means our placements range from blue-collar machinists to high-level executives. Our team of seasoned professionals specializes in recruiting qualified candidates in the Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Healthcare, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Plastics Manufacturing, Aerospace, and Automotive Industries. Our mission is to place every candidate in a position where they can succeed professionally. Refer to our job board for incredible job opportunities.
Coyote Technical will connect you with the hiring managers for opportunities in the most highly demanded, cutting edge companies.