Coyote is embarking in a digital transformation journey and is looking for a UX Designer to help us create and deliver smart and impactful experiences for our customers and employees. We do B2B, B2C, and B2E, have responsive sites, mobile apps, desktop apps, and are expanding in Europe!
You will work closely with the rest of the design team as well as business stakeholders and engineering teams to ideate and shape the future of the logistics industry.
We work hard but also have a lot of fun. We are looking for a fun and passionate designer to join our growing team. The culture is amazing and the growth opportunities for the right individuals are incredible.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to understand the complexity behind our business and create designs that are simple, smart, and elegant.
- Collaborate and iteratively get to a highly usable and engaging experience for our suite of internal tools.
- Participate in maintaining and evolving our style guidelines and design systems.
- Participate in user research as well as requirements gathering sessions.
- Present design work to business stakeholders for review, discussion, and feedback.
- Create high-fidelity visual design comps and digital assets.
- Collaborate with development to adapt your design and ensure design specs are met after implementation.
Essential Skills, Characteristics, & Experience
- Experience designing and shipping enterprise applications
- Highly collaborative, self-starter that is always interested in learning and growing.
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback.
- Ability to articulate your concepts and design decisions.
- Demonstrated design skills in transactional enterprise design.
- Analytical and able to consider short-term and long-term consequences to design decisions.
- Capable of considering the company's bottom line.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts, Visual Communication, Product Design or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital design, designing websites, mobile apps or desktop tools.
- Experience with Sketch and InVision.
- Online portfolio with software/transactional design work examples (a must).
- On-site training & ongoing career development
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Great perks like onsite haircuts, massages, and intramural sports
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- Casual dress and company lunch
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.