We are looking for potential CPAs that want to earn accredited hours towards their Certification, This position will be UNPAID until otherwise notified.
We’ve educated and coached over 5 CPAs to highly successful positions or start their own practice. Our business is growing rapidly and we may have internal slots for good candidates.
Kim R Coyle CPA & Associates is a full-service firm that does financial audits, tax preparation, bookkeeping consultation, and financial planning for businesses from $1-$20M in revenue. The candidate will be certified in both audits and taxes by the end of your internship.
What will you be doing in this role?
• Assist in the preparation of Financial Audit , Compilation and Review
• Assist in the preparation and filing of for-profit Federal and state corporate returns.
• Assist in the preparation and filing of pass-through Federal and state partnership and/or LLC returns.
• Review source document and analyze financial information.
• Assist in financial audit preparation and reconciliation.
• Research tax and corporate issues.
• Education: Accounting students who are working on or passed the CPA Exam and looking to complete their CPA internship hours.
• Exceptional attention to details
• Strong analytical & accounting skills
• Excellent Excel skills