- Follow radio guidelines for blending Top 40 hit music on HITS 97.3.
- Interact regularly on social media: video blogging.
- Voice commercials for all stations; paid endorsement opportunities.
- Interact with listeners at remote broadcasts, events, and appearances.
- Be actively involved in our community.
- Is an ambassador for the radio station when out in public; maintains a positive and approachable attitude when around listeners and clients.
- Two years on-air DJ experience in a medium-large market preferred.
- Knowledge of Top 40 format.
- Production skills a plus.
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Wide Orbit, Vox Pro, and Adobe 3.0 knowledge preferred.
- High degree of planning and organization skills; can multi task and meet specific deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible, creative, and innovative in using technology to deepen listener relationships.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and weekends as well as be available for possible disasters, breaking news, or acts of nature.