- Posted: over a month ago
Cambridgeport Custom, a sister company of Cox Engineering, offers innovation, transparency, and unique solutions in custom HVAC units and accessories. With a long history of adapting to our client's needs, we are dedicated to the desires of our users, delivering high-quality manufacturing and expertise. Our office is located in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility south of Boston. We are looking to hire great people to join our great team!
Cambridgeport Custom is looking to add a talented Mechanical Engineer to their team!
As a member of our Engineering team, you will be designing custom Air Handling Units. You will be collaborating with our operations team and manufacturing shop to design and develop custom air handling units. This involves reviewing project specifications to ensure designs are adequate and comply with industry and Cambridgeport Custom Standards. Engineers must be able to work with an existing design library or capable of creating and validating unique solutions when applicable.
- 3D CAD (SolidWorks preferred)
- AutoCAD experience
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Access)
- Excellent Communication
- Knowledge of basic Engineering Principals
- Heat Transfer
- Design for Manufacturing
- Lean Manufacturing
- Background knowledge of HVAC
- Must have great organizational skills
- 1-5 years Engineering Experience
- Knowledge of Tooling/Welding practices
- GD&T Certified
- Aluminum Construction
What’s In It For You!
- Industry training & educational opportunities
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal days
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Company-paid life insurance and both long- and short-term disability
- Office snacks, Cold Brew Coffee on tap, Company swag and more!
Starting at $65,000, negotiable upon knowledge and experience with potential bonus.
*LOOKING FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*
Job Type: Full-time
Cox Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cox Engineering