Third Party Solutions Specialist
- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly (plus commission)
The Sales Associate is an ambassador of the Cox brand and will be the primary point of contact for both new and existing customers. Working in a Third-Party Retailer this individual will guide customers through the purchase decision, installation process and education of Cox product and accessory offerings while providing an exceptional customer experience.
The Sales Associate is responsible for meeting established sales, revenue, and customer experience objectives by ensuring customers are provided with the appropriate product and accessory solutions. As a critical member of the sales team, this role requires strong interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- Ensures individual sales, revenue, and customer experience targets are met
- Explains, illustrates, demonstrates product and accessory capabilities and offers suggestions based on customers’ wants and needs
- Provides best-in-class customer service skills and aids customers in completing purchases and resolving issues; maintains polished and professional presence
- Executes promotions and campaigns designed to increase brand equity and achieve sales objectives
- Ensures sales area remains well merchandised, clean, and visually appealing at all times
- Participates in workshops, special events, and product demonstrations to drive customer loyalty
- Continuously expands knowledge of current Cox products as well as competitor product offerings by participating in regular training classes inside and outside of the store
- May be required to work in other locations that are in proximity to ‘home store’ to meet the needs of the business
- Provides support for other sales agents as needed to ensure optimal customer service.
In addition to sales, revenue, and customer service responsibilities, this individual plays a key role in maximizing sales and profitability by focusing on key business initiatives, store merchandising, marketing execution and inventory management.
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM, varying shifts from Monday through Sunday
Cox CommunicationsLafayette, LA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.